Tuesday 13 March 2012

Testimonials


Maverick (P6)
"I like this tuition centre & Teacher Liu Yan."





Lucian (P5)
"This tuition centre is fun. I like Mr Thomas, Mr David and Teacher Ning Xin. They helped me improve my studies."



Danish (P2)
"I like this tuition centre 'cos it's fun."




Alyssa (P5)
"I like this tuition centre and I learnt a lot here. I also like Teacher Dory because she is fun and very happy-go-lucky. "




Samuel (S3)
"IQ & EQ is the best tuition centre so far. The teachers are the best, especially Mr Kwan, Teacher Andres and Mr Thomas. This place is like a second home for me, being here for 3 years, I have created a strong bond with the people here. My results are fantastic! Getting both top for Maths and Science. This centre is like home, I don't even mind living in it!"



Esther (P6)
"This tuition centre is fun. I like Teacher Dory because she is kind and fun. I also like Mr Kwan, Mr Thomas, Liu Yan and Teacher Andres . ... I enjoyed this tuition."




Siblings Xin Jing (S4) & Chu Xun (S1)
"I love coming to this tuition centre because I can study more and concentrate better. Haha XD. I can also make new friends."
"I love Teacher Ida 'cos she teaches me things that I don't know."




Nicholas (S3)
"IQ & EQ is the best; I have learnt a lot after 5 years and have made many new friends. The teachers here are nice and their explanations are easy to understand. They have helped me improve my grades. Up till now, I still find myself enjoying this tuition centre."




Fabien (S3)
"I have been with IQ & EQ for 5 years. Throughout my journey with this tuition centre, I have grown mentally stronger and my studies have definitely improved. Other tuition centres might not make me what I am today. Being taught by almost all the teachers, I have aced my weak subjects and continued to strive in my strong subjects. To me, IQ & EQ is the best tuition centre that any student can have.''

1 comment:

  1. The information that you provided was thorough and helpful. I will have to share your article with others.
    Math Tuition At Tampines

    ReplyDelete